It’s been a whirlwind of a week recapping the entire past #workshopwithaheart. I’ve been reliving memories, seeing some moments for the first time through the Nancy Ray Photography team’s eyes, and counting my blessings that this is what I get to call my work. To wrap up the week I wanted to share ten of the moments from our recent experience that stand out to me the most. And today is our special gift away with Jamie of Marigold & Grey! Be sure to head over to Instagram and let us know who you would love to send a lovely curated gift to.
Rhiannon’s Top Ten Trouvaille Workshop 2016 moments!
10. This farewell gift everyone parted with. The gals at Thanks A Latte and Mrs. Freund & Co contributed to this gift and everyone went home with a delicious chocolate bar and a set of blush pink sequin pillow cases. Also included in the gift was a set of Thank You note cards for the attendees to use upon returning home. Jamie was so wonderful in making EACH part of Trouvaille so special with her beautiful vision and presentation.
9. The fact that magnolias were JUST at their peak of blooming. #yesweforaged
8. The friendship I have with this girl. Nancy, I’m grateful for you!
7. These breakfast treats. Fruit in a waffle cone?! Belle’s Catering, we adore you!
6. The conversations shared in this circle. The best.
5. These gals who unintentionally color coordinated their outfits (even if it was on our ‘pink day‘ :)
4. Spending a week with my crew.
Betsi and Jess, I love you both so much. If anyone has ever worked with Betsi and Jess either at Trouvaille or at a HGE wedding you know exactly what I mean when I say these two are the hardest working, most reliable, and kind hearted women out there. I hit the jackpot in a big way when these two came into my life. They hustle hard, always anticipate the next need, keep me laughing, and treat everyone with love and respect. Trouvaille and Hey Gorgeous Events would not be the same without either one of them.
3. These send off mason jar salads. I’d like these for lunch every single day please and thank you.
2. My heartbeat. My entire world. If we could just photoshop Zoe into this photo…
And finally, THIS incredible video by 314 Productions. Nicole and Ty, we love you.
Stay tuned for our date release for Trouvaille 5.0 coming in the next month. And BIG news; we are headed back to North Carolina to The Leslie Alford Mims House! I cannot wait to share more on our next and fifth retreat which will be a celebration in and of itself. Have a beautiful weekend, everyone! Xoxo