My top priority for October is to keep momentum and as such, I’ve been moving along so nicely that I haven’t had a chance to pop in and share my monthly goals with you! Hello, friends! Between celebrations for a new one year old in our home (more photos to come!), hosting five people in our home for the weekend, prepping for the longest trip I’ve ever taken away from the boys, sending a project off to review, prepping for a new business launch, and all of the in between fall fun, it feels like I’m 18 days deep into October already.
Let’s recap September!
Enjoy my evening out with the girls celebrating the end of wedding season (SO fun thanks to surprise pedicures and dinner out)
Start music class with Everett and enjoy our one on one adventure time (Ev loves music class so far and I’m thrilled I signed him up!)
Execute a beautiful 10 year anniversary party for Renee Austin Wedding (done, post coming soon!)
Celebrate nine years of marriage to my favorite person with a date night (done!)
• Have family photos taken to capture us in this season / Ev turning one (rescheduled for this week)
Write my new website copy (focus on the About Me & Services page) (done!)
Start (and finish!) a new proposal for a special project; prayers here! (done!)
Finish making all of the soap I want to sell at the November craft fair (done)
My weekly September goals:
• Carve out one day a week for a workout at the Y or attend a F45 class (majorly missed this one in September but I did purchase a 10 class package with F45 AND successfully did a sugar / gluten / dairy free cleanse for three weeks)
Soak up the last bit of outdoor-appropriate weather with the boys (done!)
Attend weekly counselling sessions and biweekly marriage counselling (done!)
• Sing my guts out at church without worrying about being off-key (semi-check)
• Blog one to two new posts each week! (nope, like I said, I was keeping busy with many other meaningful things!)
As you can see my weekly September goals were majorly missed but there were a lot of big ticket celebrations and projects happening last month that it was easy to miss the minutia of the day to day. I’m hoping for the remainder of October, and November especially, will allow for more of my routine-type goals to be a success!
My October goals:
• Celebrate Ev’s first birthday!
• Kick off our first book club meeting
• Have a blast at Sea Island with Betsi
• Make solid progress on the new website
• Connect with Apb in our new small group
• Enjoy getting our family photos taken finally!
• Finish all the soaps for January’s store launch
• Finalize S&P’s save the dates for November
• Enjoy Tuesday and Friday adventures with the boys
• Start a reliable date night schedule with Andrew
• Continue counselling sessions with Erin and Melanie
• Start the book for our November book club meeting
• Finish my Made For This devotional and assigned reading
As always, link over to your monthly goals as I’d love to read them! Xo